Reutterwerk
Go Back   Reutterwerk > Porsche Air/Oil Cooled Forums > 911 Forum

Unread 12-01-2011, 07:57 AM   #1
vikeljay
New User

vikeljay is on a distinguished road
Default 1979 911 for sale

I have a 1979 Porsche 911 for sale. It has extensive modifications. The engine was rebuilt about 2 1/2 years ago as was the tranny. However, it probably has less than 1500 miles since the rebuild. It has a Knoxville Wipple supercharger with water/alcohol injection. It has adjustable brake bias. The tires are only one autocross season old. Almost everything on the car has been replaced including the brake cylinder. It has larger adjustable sway bars front and rear. There is no rust. The battery was replaced about a year ago. There is a small tear on the front drivers's seat. The car has stainless steel headers but I still have the original heat exchangers which are a part of the deal. There is also an extra whale tail that is part of the deal. I have a lot of Porsche stuff that I have acumulated over the years. . All of the work on the car ws done by Cignatta Motors in Harford County, Maryland and he has all of my service records including the rebuild. I have over $40,000.00 invested in the car but I never expected to get it back. It is a Euro car with a clean title. The front carpet in the boot is new and the supercharger compressor was replaced by Cignatta about 2 years ago. If you want pictures, let me know. I need $15,000.00 for the car. For a complete list of stuff added to the car, go to my website
http ://home.comcast.net/~vikelj/page5.html The car stays garaged.
vikeljay is offline   Reply With Quote