Reutterwerk
Go Back   Reutterwerk > Reutterwerk Special Interest Forums > Off Topic

Unread 08-14-2010, 12:15 PM   #16
LikeMyStoppie?
PooorSHA Porrrrn StAr
Reutterwerk
Supporter

LikeMyStoppie? is a glorious beacon of lightLikeMyStoppie? is a glorious beacon of lightLikeMyStoppie? is a glorious beacon of lightLikeMyStoppie? is a glorious beacon of lightLikeMyStoppie? is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to LikeMyStoppie?

Welp.... I think I did good-

I moved out. And in the midst of all the moving even had an hour long appointment with a Organizational and Career Coach that I hired. I've been running around like a chicken without a head and said 'fark it' even if I'm very busy- I need to do this NOW!

After an hour long talk I felt a little better about the world. Tossed my shite down, showered, and had some awesome fish and chips and a few newcastles.

Today I'm tired; but I feel better knowing that I'm starting to take care of myself.

Mucho Gracias to all you peeps! All the comments and words of encouragement are exactly what I need now, and I know I can count on you guys/girls for that.

Much love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thucydides View Post
Pick up an 8ball. This is for science man.
Unread 08-14-2010, 01:46 PM   #17
Alexis
Ruler of all things O.T.
Reutterwerk
Supporter

Thanked 2,819 Times in 1,690 Posts
Alexis has a reputation beyond reputeAlexis has a reputation beyond reputeAlexis has a reputation beyond reputeAlexis has a reputation beyond reputeAlexis has a reputation beyond reputeAlexis has a reputation beyond reputeAlexis has a reputation beyond reputeAlexis has a reputation beyond reputeAlexis has a reputation beyond reputeAlexis has a reputation beyond reputeAlexis has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Been here, done that. I looked at the situation I was in, after being told repeatedly how useless I was and walked into a world of full responsibility (after being told I could NEVER handle being on my own because I was too stupid and naive) and made it. Something I learned that week: no matter what your decision is, believe in it and believe in your reasoning for making it. Have more faith in yourself than the world does!

I did make it. A year and a half later I had the relationship that I had prayed nightly to have with my ex husband. I prayed for the right thing, just had the wrong ingredients!

1984 911 Carrera Cabriolet (US)
2010 Outback 3.6l
2012 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD crew cab
2011 BMW 750Li xDrive
Unread 08-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #18
Robby in WA
Cap'n Insane the Engorged
Reutterwerk
Supporter

Robby in WA has much to be proud ofRobby in WA has much to be proud ofRobby in WA has much to be proud ofRobby in WA has much to be proud ofRobby in WA has much to be proud ofRobby in WA has much to be proud ofRobby in WA has much to be proud ofRobby in WA has much to be proud of
Garage

Thinking of you mang.

It's only going to get better from here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robby in WA For Your Post:
LikeMyStoppie? (08-14-2010)
Unread 08-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #19
LikeMyStoppie?
PooorSHA Porrrrn StAr
Reutterwerk
Supporter

LikeMyStoppie? is a glorious beacon of lightLikeMyStoppie? is a glorious beacon of lightLikeMyStoppie? is a glorious beacon of lightLikeMyStoppie? is a glorious beacon of lightLikeMyStoppie? is a glorious beacon of light

Fantastic analogy Bigs!!!!
Quote:
Unread 08-16-2010, 10:59 AM   #20
John Koa Wood
Enthusiast
Reutterwerk
Supporter

John Koa Wood is a splendid one to beholdJohn Koa Wood is a splendid one to beholdJohn Koa Wood is a splendid one to beholdJohn Koa Wood is a splendid one to beholdJohn Koa Wood is a splendid one to beholdJohn Koa Wood is a splendid one to beholdJohn Koa Wood is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm... from one of my all time favorite movies... hmmmmm...

"Tyler Durden: We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need."

OR

"Tyler Durden: Tell him. Tell him, The liberator who destroyed my property has realigned my perceptions."

Chin up, nose down, now get out there and amaze yourself!

OK, one last quote, I find myself thinking about often these days...

"Tyler Durden: Hitting bottom isn't a weekend retreat. It's not a goddamn seminar. Stop trying to control everything and just let go! LET GO!"

OR

Ask me about my other stuffs!
The Following User Says Thank You to John Koa Wood For Your Post:
LikeMyStoppie? (08-16-2010)
Unread 08-16-2010, 11:05 AM   #21
LikeMyStoppie?
PooorSHA Porrrrn StAr
Reutterwerk
Supporter

After this weekend (saturday night out with friends and yesterday in a buzzed haze) I'm realizing that I need to be careful to NOT just ignore the sorro feelings and allow myself to be sad. Unfortunately I'm staying with a coworker until my new place is ready for me to move in- so letting my guard down in a place I feel safe enough to do is a challenge.

I need to let reality sink in on this......
Quote:
Unread 08-16-2010, 11:09 AM   #22
John Koa Wood
Enthusiast
Reutterwerk
Supporter

John Koa Wood is a splendid one to beholdJohn Koa Wood is a splendid one to beholdJohn Koa Wood is a splendid one to beholdJohn Koa Wood is a splendid one to beholdJohn Koa Wood is a splendid one to beholdJohn Koa Wood is a splendid one to beholdJohn Koa Wood is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMyStoppie? View Post
After this weekend (saturday night out with friends and yesterday in a buzzed haze) I'm realizing that I need to be careful to NOT just ignore the sorro feelings and allow myself to be sad. Unfortunately I'm staying with a coworker until my new place is ready for me to move in- so letting my guard down in a place I feel safe enough to do is a challenge.

I need to let reality sink in on this......
I move into my new place this week... good luck man...

OR

Unread 08-16-2010, 11:12 AM   #23
LikeMyStoppie?
PooorSHA Porrrrn StAr
Reutterwerk
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Koa Wood View Post
I move into my new place this week... good luck man...
Noice!!!

Thanks brother...... the good news is that I'm distracted for the moment; so maybe an empty house, alone isn't such a good thing. LOL

movin on...................movin on.....
Quote:
Unread 08-16-2010, 11:20 AM   #24
LikeMyStoppie?
PooorSHA Porrrrn StAr
Reutterwerk
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker-pschorr View Post
Dear Chris,

You sir are an asshole. I now have that damn song stuck in my head.

Sincerly yours,

Hacker-Pschorr

P.S. Good luck on this new chapter in this book called life. Which somedays feels like a coloring book and I'm out of crayons.
SIG MATERIAL!!

thanks Mang!
Quote:
Unread 08-16-2010, 11:50 AM   #25
John Koa Wood
Enthusiast
Reutterwerk
Supporter

I am almost thinking I need a change of scenery.... maybe south west... too cold up north for me...

I will also re-itterate my prior advice..

STAY AWAY FROM MIND ALTERING SUBSTANCES (Alcohol included)... they will NOT help you sort your feelings...

OR

Last edited by John Koa Wood; 08-16-2010 at 12:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to John Koa Wood For Your Post:
Jaak (08-16-2010)