Reutterwerk
Go Back   Reutterwerk > Vendor Forums (Products & Group Buys) > Vendor Introductions & Products For Sale

Unread 04-29-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
Feather
User

Feather is on a distinguished road
Default ReDesign by FEATHER

My name is Jerry Feather and I have been on this Forum off and on for some time. I have probably even mentioned the Products that I am currently making for the Porsche 928, mostly in ABS Plastic. I have been fabricating in numerous mediums and materials for a long time, but purely as a sort of sideline. Right now I am hoping to retire from my day job and devote more time to these fabrications.

Some time ago I started making Spare Tire Covers for the 928 and more recently I have developed and am marketing a new Cowl Cover for the 928. The Cowl Covers are in two versions, one for the S4 and GT cars and another for both the earlier (OB?) cars and for the GTS model. Mine are heavier than and fit better than the originals. They are not exact duplicates, but look very much like the originals, at least from a general appearance standpoint.

The spare tire covers are $75 and the Cowl Covers are $70, both prices PLUS shipping and handling. With the Cowl Covers I also have duplicated the Shell Stickers that go on most of them (and any of the the other Porsches also) that are period correct for the four different versions of the sticker that I have made. Also I have material for a replacement Cowl Seal for the 928s.

Contact me for any further information on these products, and stay tuned for some additional 928 items that I am working on.

Jerry Feather
jfeather@bresnan.net
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cowl Covers 001.jpg (247.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Cowl Covers 002.jpg (252.4 KB, 2 views)
KGJT
Feather is offline   Reply With Quote