Reutterwerk
Go Back   Reutterwerk > The Garage, Help & Introduction Forums > New User Introductions

Unread 06-21-2011, 04:21 PM   #1
TheMille
New User

TheMille is on a distinguished road
Default New Member putting on large Porsche event!

Hello, my name is Mitchel DeFrancis and I am organizing and planning an event in November that I think you would be interested in. My event is The Mille 2011 sponsored by Porsche Cars North America. The event is an official Porsche event. Porsche Cars North America will be bringing many historically significant race cars to this event and has invited factory drivers to the event, as well as Jay Leno, Hurley Haywood, Jerry Seinfeld, Derek Bell, Vic Elford and many more. This could end up being the largest Porsche gathering on the East Coast.

The Mille 2011 is a one day Porsche extravaganza at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, GA on November 5th 2011. There will be a World Record Attempt at the largest parade of Porsche cars ever done in the morning. After the record parade, there will be a Porsche Concours d'elegance, Porsche Autocross, Porsche Track Lapping and a Porsche Swap Meet going on. We will be filling the race track bumper to bumper with Porsche for aerial photos. Porsche race cars are allowed on the street for the parade!

Please help us get the word out about this event. We are trying to have the largest parade of Porsche cars in the world. We are expecting over 1,000 Porsches and approximately 4-5,000 attendees. I'd love to have you participate.

If you get a chance, Please review my website www.TheMille.com

Mitchel DeFrancis
The Mille 2011
www.TheMille.com
TheMille is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011, 04:23 PM   #2
SeanR
Super User

SeanR is a splendid one to beholdSeanR is a splendid one to beholdSeanR is a splendid one to beholdSeanR is a splendid one to beholdSeanR is a splendid one to beholdSeanR is a splendid one to behold
Garage

That's pretty cool.
SeanR is offline   Reply With Quote