Reutterwerk
Go Back   Reutterwerk > Porsche Air/Oil Cooled Forums > 911 Forum

Unread 11-17-2009, 03:15 PM   #1
Erik @ GBoxweb
User

Erik @ GBoxweb is on a distinguished road
Default Gearing Solutions for 911 owners

Hey there everyone,

As I am still pretty new to this forum. I thought I would address something that we see quite a bit. Gearing solutions for 911 cars.

While I understand that the normal progression of modification seems to follow, the exhaust first, chip (for some), K&N Air filters, LWF, and beefy clutch, there is something to be said for a car that has a perfectly spaced out gearbox.

Gearing can quite literally make your 911 feel like it has an additional 50-75 HP, provided that it has been done right. With this in mind, I would like to offer my services to anyone who might like to take a look at their options.

Some of you will know me from several of the other forums, but for those of you who do not, GBox specializes in nothing but Porsche Transaxles. Our tech's have over 35 years building and modifying these gearboxes, and all of our work comes with a 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty.

Just to make sure everyone knows, as well. Yes I have talked to John about my posting services like this here on his forum, and have been welcomed in to do so. My experience in Porsche gearboxes, is very good, and I welcome the opportunity help as many people here as I can, so please feel free to contact me day or night, (not too late please. LOL) with any questions that you might have.

Warmest Regards,

Erik Johnson
GBox Sales Manager
(303) 440-8899 work
(303) 895-4828 cell
www.gboxweb.com
Erik @ GBoxweb is offline   Reply With Quote