Go Back   Reutterwerk > Porsche Turbo Forums > 944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum

Unread 03-27-2013, 09:10 AM   #1
jlturpin
Not enough time or Money
Reutterwerk
Supporter

jlturpin is on a distinguished road
Default 951 Vitesse Maf, SMT 6, chipboard, 3bar, #65 inj, billet recirc valve

Hey guys. I have a complete Non V-Flex Vitesse Maf kit with Vitesse Piggy back SMT6 and software I picked up a year or so ago for a project that never happened. Included are a black Bosch 3 bar FPR, 65# injectors, J-Pipe, air filter and all wiring including harness to allow plug n play no cutting AFM plug from your harness. I am also including a piston type billet aluminum recirculation valve so this really is a complete setup ready to go. I will even throw in a Lindsey boost knob type manual boost controller. It was installed under the Hood on a project car I bought. Not the best looking boost knob, but works great.

I need to sell it quickly as my Gt3076r has decided to start blowing oil and the ceramic bearings are shot so I am open to Turbo trades. $1100 shipped in the US.

I am rebuilding the Vitesse stage II Turbo that came with the kit with 360 degree journal bearing, and all new parts including new WET Garrett CHRA, and am using step gap piston seal on turbine side. The PO let it go burning oil too long. I should have it together today and will be shipping it off for balance service. Taking offers on Turbo. If I am not able to sell, I will run it, but will have to change a lot of my custom exhaust back to factory exhaust to run it.

Turpinjl@hotmail.com is my email and PayPal. Let me know if you are interested in either Vitesse item.

Jonathan
jlturpin is offline   Reply With Quote