View Single Post
Unread 10-10-2009, 02:36 PM   #5
LikeMyStoppie?
PooorSHA Porrrrn StAr
Reutterwerk
Supporter

LikeMyStoppie? is a glorious beacon of lightLikeMyStoppie? is a glorious beacon of lightLikeMyStoppie? is a glorious beacon of lightLikeMyStoppie? is a glorious beacon of lightLikeMyStoppie? is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to LikeMyStoppie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Speed View Post
It is interesting that Porsche throw so much money at the introduction of new models. I had my *1989* 928S4 at the Porsche dealer 1 time and buy parts from them once in while, yet I keep receiving glossy expensive magazines and invitations for the introduction of new models like the Cayenne GTS and the Panamera. The magazines are very high quality and take a big part out of the marketing budget I assume. Even because we bought some Porsche drivers shoes at a Porsche shop one time we keep getting expensive magazines about new accessories. Porsche really execute their philosophy of todays youth - or in my case today's older model drivers - are tomorrow's new model drivers.

However I've never been to an introduction of a new model. SO I wonder, how are the sales tactics? Anybody calling you within a week after? Invitations to come to the dealership to talk about a new member to your fleet?
Sales tactics depend primarily on how the Sales Professional presents themselves; but in this scenario the clients will be (most likely) invited to either a party or viewing of the car when it arrives.

For example, we're having Live Music, Catered Food and Wine tasting. Thus far we've had 7 orders for Panamera's. I know for a fact once people starting driving the car more orders will follow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thucydides View Post
Pick up an 8ball. This is for science man.
LikeMyStoppie? is offline   Reply With Quote