View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2019, 09:49 AM   #30
WyattsRide
User

WyattsRide will become famous soon enough

Ha! Bringing back to life a very old thread.

This was when I just met the local 928 guys and was still looking for my 928. Ed (linderpat) (he was still in Montana at the time) Mike W (grey wolf) and Kyle H (Shark Attack) were all very helpful.

Ended up buying my car from Steve (above) from Long Island. Still very good friends with him and we get together at least once a year. See you soon Steve!

Ed and I are very good friends also. We've done a lot of nonPorsche, Porsche and 928 events together. So glad he moved back to Pittsburgh. He's taught me sooo much about these cars.

Even though Mike W sold his beautiful red 84, we still see him around and the car was bought by another local 928 friend Adam. I actually saw the car Sunday. It's still running well. Mike W taught me a lot also.

Haven't talked to Kyle in years. Still wonder where his Crystal Green 5 speed 85 went. What a beautiful car.

Forgot to mention meeting and learning from two greats on this thread. SeanR and Mrmerlin. Sean and Stan are top notch guys. I always enjoy getting together with them at Frenzy and/or Hershey.

Glad this Forum wasn't shut down. It has a lot of great memories in it for me. I think I was here before RL. Thanks JD for keeping it open.
WyattsRide is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WyattsRide For Your Post:
carlege (03-26-2019), GlenL (03-26-2019), linderpat (03-28-2019), PedleyDan (03-27-2019)