Reutterwerk

Garage
Vehicle Name Porsche 993 C4
Year 1995
Make Porsche
Model 993 C4
Color White
Packages Bilstein PSS9
History Posted 11-20-2003: Picked up the 993 C4 earlier - and I have to tell you, I'm a little disappointed. It doesn't leak oil (so far), the clutch is fine - so the upgrades there will have to wait, dammit! BUT.....

The battery is DEAD (but my rotors are not frozen any longer!);

The passenger side door release doesn't work (but my rotors are not frozen any longer!);

There are some tiny rust bubbles that the Dealer Rep thinks will be fixed under warranty (but my rotors are not frozen any longer!);

When the PO had a brand new windshield installed - the forgot to attach the antenna lead, so no radio (I checked - and turned it off - I'd rather just listen to the sound of the 6 (but my rotors are not frozen any longer!);

I only got a chance to drive it just beyond 3 digits on the way home on an empty highway (but my rotors are not frozen any longer!);

The BRAND NEW SO2s the PO had installed and then sold the car with 0 miles to me - still wander a bit (but my rotors are not frozen any longer!);

The extra set of "rims and snow tires" -- are really factory wheels - with painted centercaps and all!!! (but my rotors are not frozen any longer!);

The acceleration is thrilling. The handling - I can't compare to any of my previous Porsches - street or track. The looks - OMG - it is absolutely beautiful.... I'm in love... I can't believe it's sitting in my garage...

Pics tomorrow - if I get the chance....

These are incredible.... If you post - and I don't reply - I'm in the garage - just staring at it.... I may be there for a few days.....
  • LWF
  • Steve Weiner's chip (OUTSTANDING!)
  • RS mounts;
  • Runs on all 6 cylinders...
Vehicle #2 Information - OR - Vehicle #1 Engine and Modifications 1968 911L
  • SWB;
  • Skinny Tires

General comments My Garage in 2002.. '87 911 Carrera (daily driver for eight years). My 914-6 3.0 and the 911L....

And the second image..? My garage today..

My '95 993 C4, Jen's '89 964 C4 and our '68 911 L