Reutterwerk
Go Back   Reutterwerk > Robby in WA

Conversation Between Robby in WA and fast_freddy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. fast_freddy
    11-17-2008 09:59 PM
    fast_freddy
    Hey Rob,

How are things going selling cars? Having fun? Any success stories in selling? It's amazing how easy it is to sell when you are enthused and clearly having a good time. The past few weeks my clients and prospects have been baffled by my enthusiasm market wise. While it sucks to have your clients and your own assets down a chunk the good news is in the tremendous opportunities going forward. I'm sure the enthusiasm you have for cars makes a difference selling them.

A few weeks ago I was in the A/V store I am a silent partner in just to say hi and began chatting with a customer who thought I was a salesman there. After about 20 minutes of small talk he asked what I would put together for a H/T system for his needs and wound up selling a full complement of McIntosh components and Dynaudio speakers/subs. Basically it was the same stuff I have as thats what I know.

The head sales guy was somewhat dismissive of my "success" because I don't know what he knows about the technical aspects of the stuff. I reminded him that technical knowledge isn't why he or most people will buy, it's enthusiasm for the clients needs and equipment that sells. Same for any other product/service.

Hope you and your family are well.

Kind Regards,
    Freddy Reiner