Reutterwerk Forums
Go Back   Reutterwerk Forums > Blogs > Coochas

Notices

Rate this Entry

A little about me and my cats,...I mean cars.

Posted 10-25-2008 at 04:29 PM by Coochas
Hello!

My real name is Dave. Coochas refers to the ancient language of cats that I happen to be fluent in. As you might have guessed, I really love CATS and of course CARS !!!!!

I live in Boston's South End with my Coochas wife, Irene, who is also a cat nut and a car fan. We have three cats: Data, Picard and Tom Cat.

I am an Anesthesiologist and work at several hospitals in Boston and the surrounding area. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have about anesthesia.

I drive a Speed Yellow 2006 997 C4S which is my first Porsche after desiring a 911 my entire life.
Irene drives a 2006 Cayenne S Ti Ed in Purr Red. It is a fantastic machine. If you haven't driven a Cayenne, try to take one out on a windy road - you will be truly amazed at how it behaves like a sports sedan.
These are two of my favorite poses for our Porsches - both taken in Stowe VT:

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

I run a small free website called appropriately Coochas.com. My website is 90% focused on Porsche. I presently have over 120 911 Videos most in very good to excellent resolution. So, if you see a Porsche vid that you like on YouTube but want a little 'clearer' version, give my site a looksy, it might be there.
Some of my videos, for example my 993 collection, I prepared from old VHS tapes - I am not sure if they are available in digital format anywhere else.

Last year, I put together a collection of PDF formatted Porsche brochures from every model ever manufactured by Porsche with the notable exception of the GMund coupe. I enjoyed collecting all of the Porsche brochures over the years and decided that I wanted to share them with others as e-brochures. I hope you enjoy reading them. If there are any images from a particular brochure that you would like higher resolution copies of, please let me know as I have the original scan data.

My Porsche paraphernalia madness deepens. I have also collected owner's manuals for almost every Porsche model manufactured. As some of you know, Renntech.org is an excellent source for late model owner's manuals in PDF format. At some point this year (when time permits), I plan on scanning my owner's manual collection into PDF format.

Most recently, I developed Coochas Mobile - a smartphone friendly site containing various emergency procedures specific to the Porsche 997 (lug torque, jacking points, fuses etc etc). Have a look!

Some other things I plan on incorporating in my blog include:
Total Comments 0

Comments

Recent Blog Entries by Coochas